Right here in Hollywood, the leading caregiver services in all of Southern California are ready and waiting to help your loved one with a brain injury in the home.
At A-1 Home Care in Los Angeles and Orange County, we provide exceptional caregiver expertise that comes to a client base that's as diverse as the caregiving professionals we send to the home. Each specialized elder care provider on staff has years of in-home care experience already long before being given the honor of helping a senior smile again.
Take a look at a few of the exceptional brain injury care services provided in the home by A-1 Home Care:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides hospice care for terminally ill elders along with short-term care for people with rehab situations in need of temporary therapy. It's this dedication to excellence that keeps seniors happy and healthy in the home and A-1 Home Care at the pinnacle of home care provision!