If you or your loved one is staying in the hospital for a period of time, did you know that the leading caregiver agency in all of Los Angeles and Orange County will proudly send out a companion services specialist to spend time with him/her at a moment's notice?
At A-1 Home Care in Hollywood, our friendly caregivers offer leading after surgery care services that keep seniors upbeat and well-mannered throughout their hospital stay. Each caregiver service is affordable and provides continual confidence that getting the best doesn't have to be overpriced.
A-1 Home Care provides after surgery care options that include:
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· maintenance inside the home including vacuuming, dusting, dishwashing, laundry, and trash
· assistance with mobility
· maintenance outside the home including yard work and gardening tasks
· transportation of items you need from the home during your hospital stay
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care has served people of all ages and from all walks of life with the most family-friendly and diverse caregiving options available anywhere in Southern California for the past 25 years and counting. Our hourly in-home care options help to ensure that none of our beloved seniors is left behind on the journey back to better home health!
If you want more information on the exceptional senior care solutions offered at A-1 Home Care, then contact a compassionate caregiver by dialing (310) 657-8780 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care is proud to serve nearby communities in Beverly Hills, Century City, Downey, Pico Rivera, and Glendale.