Do you have a loved one who has suffered a brain injury, and would benefit from leading caregiving solutions from the comfort of the home?
At A-1 Home Care in Hollywood, compassionate caregivers provide lasting brain injury care with complete professionalism, a pair of helping hands, and a golden heart. Whether a brain injury has rendered a beloved senior permanently impaired or in need of short-term aid around the home, specialized caregivers are available in either case.
A-1 Home Care has been the leading non-medical home care agency in Los Angeles and Orange County since its inception back in 1991, providing diverse caregiving solutions to elders of every economic background, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European.
Some of the expert caregiving services offered at A-1 Home Care include:
· help with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, and bed-making
· help with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· help with personal services like toileting, grooming, dressing, and bathing
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· medication reminders and administration
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· fun “brain games” and other activities for boosting cognitive function
A-1 Home Care also services elders in need of cancer care, arthritis care, Alzheimer’s disease care, and more. Discover more about the leading senior care solutions available at A-1 Home Care today when you contact a helpful caregiver at (310) 657-8780 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care serves communities near Hollywood that include Beverly Hills, Malibu, Los Angeles, Burbank, and Santa Monica.