For the holiday that honors all our nation's great leaders both past and present, it's important to bear in mind how many of them suffered from arthritis even during their time in office.
At A-1 Home Care, we want our elders to feel like Presidents in their very own homes, as we provide exceptional caregiver assistance that involves arthritis care for people with brittle bones and sore joints in the Los Angeles and Orange County areas.
Take a look below at some of the leading in-home arthritic services offered at A-1 Home Care:
· assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
Every caregiver on staff comes equipped with helping hands and a golden heart to serve patients of every ethnicity and economic background, including Asian, Jewish, European, and Middle Eastern.
A-1 Home Care provides caregiver services additionally for elders in need of heart attack care, diabetic care, short-term care, and much more so that no senior gets left behind on the journey to better home health!